Sunday, October 17, 2010

A week'ss worth of calories...

Its been long since i've ever posted, i've beeen so busy the entire week. The week started off quite badly but luckily it ended on a happier note tdy:D

Moday:
I was really damm worried for twc presentation cuz i just wanna use it as an opportunity to prove that i can do a presentation well. I think my hardwork paid off, i manage to get like an 8/10, something that i was striving to get, and phew i got it^^

Tues:
The start of a series of nightmare that follows: It was BGS presentation. I've put in the effort to wake up a lill earlier as i usually have the tendency to be late for cheena's prof class. Things never seem to go smoothly as much as i felt that i prepared it, the efforts to iron my white blouse the previous night was a waste of my time since i accidentally stained it with colgate-.- So it was embarrassing enought tt i had to wear a pink blouse for presentation. After recovering from the shock, i had to run to the Mrt station with my heels, and i was honestly sweating like a pig-.- ITS TOTALLY A BAD OMEN FOR THE DAY.

Things got worst throughout the day, there's this frigging rude woman that had to express her displeasure so obviously tt i made me totally irritated. Its totally so unreasonable for her to squeal damm loudly when i accidentally stepped on her feet, wth!

Rock climbing was worst. I totally feel damm demoralise and dejected after the climb. I mean who likes being the lousiest in the entire team. This sucks, the little passion that i possessed seemed to diminish with the times i fall. The blisters that i had each session was a reminder of how much i dread each trng session. Shitz. i dunno wads with me. On a serious note, i've made up my mind to stop complaining and start climbing dutifully for this entire year, i'll give myself one whole yr to master it.

Wed:
Im a lot less moody today as compared to the previous few. I manage to meet up with my primary school friends that i've nt seen, and its pretty amazing that they manage to rmb my birthday after tt many years. It was truly heartening to be blessed with such friends. But then again, it was quite hard to grapple with the fact tt many changed in the course of the few years, they are not as innocent as what i thought. It seemed only as if i was the one that seemed stagnant when everyone was maturing.sheesh.

Thurs:
Birthday would have totally sucked if its not for halim and fauzi that came to had lunch with me prior to the dreaded meetings thereafter. I wouldnt have mind going to school, knowing that people rmbs your birthday. BUT sadly that isnt the case, nobody srsly cares abt you.That pretty sums up my birthday.

Lucky i had my bgs group that secretly tried to trick me into believing that there was a discussion with prof, that totally made me so depressed. Yet it turned out tt its some plot tt they staged in order to surprise me <3 <3

Fri:
Another pleasant surprise by clar chua and lao huang, truly greatful to these bunch that bothered about my birthday when the other two went missing-in-action.

Sat:
Met with germ, Its like a rare session that we spend the entire afternoon tgt, and i totally treasure every time i get to spend with my twin:D Its nice knowing that a friendship with her is sturdy enough that we can forgo the meetups.

Night was spent with the gang of eigteens chubs, halloween @night safari is the bombzzz, the fear and trepidition of the ghosts waiting to pounce on and the many photos taking is toally worth the money:D

4 birthday cakes, 4 birthday treats, and a truckload of cutsey stuffs, its time to hit the books and hit the gym before any trouble starts looming ahead:s

No comments:

Post a Comment