Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fading Away in the Murky Waters

I think im currently in a very confused state about my studies. This sounds like a very dangerous thing to say since its almost two months since uni started. I feel as if im struggling to prove smth about myself, but i still cant figure what it is.
1. Im trying very hard to convince myself that i didnt make the wrong decision, i feel i will be pretty much happier in accountancy or biz?? Econs is crazy, i just feel as if im nt that smart to compete with the elites.
2. I feel that im like a hermit crab, im always shunning away from problems. I like to think about possibilities that will not happen. Like in the case of my studies, its totally impossible to change course, i shld have just been more thick-skin, like how i was all the time in the past, and asked qns till ppl think im a chao-mugger.But who cares, at least i find out wad i need to. Its better than the pathetic state that im in.
3. I know wads the right thing that i should do, but im just not determined enough to make thing work.
4. I like to make everyone happy, but that clearly is not making me happy, i should stop trying to please everyone, but learn to please myself first.
5. I feel like a small fish in a big pond-its nt as if i am ever a big fish in any situation-.-, but at least its not as bad as the current one. Im like a small fish trying to wade among the murky waters.
6. Im sulking so much cuz i cant see any stuff that i'll excel in, and i've just gotten a C for some class assignment and its making me damm depressed:( And to add to my frustration ,i've grp mates that are haizzz,

No comments:

Post a Comment