Sunday, August 22, 2010

so wadzz going on??

Hi world, just as i've expected.Sch's been a mad rush and its ONLY THE FIRST WEEK!how sad can life be. Anyway, sch's been a hmmmm.. I can rlly think of an adjective to describe the dilemma im facing. So well, TWC lectures are madness, loads of readings to do and loads of discussion for me to keep up with, which obviously im clearly lagging at the back. :( The rest of the classes were okay. The worst was Critical thinking. I think its totally a dumb lesson.I dun even feel that it ever generates any creativity at all, and the worst its the prof seems to say tt every idea tt sounds so nonsensical as a good idea. I wonder if im in a mental instituition or smth?zzz. The only lesson tt makes me feel tt im gaining knowledge is MFE(intermediate math for econs). But the bad side of it is tt i feel so lost in his class cuz i forget most of my stuff like prdt rule,implicit differentiation and all the crap. SO yea good luck to me!

Apart from studies, i dun rllly know wad to make out of that school.Its like false perception vs reality. I dont see how fun i can get when i havent rlly get to make friends.Im still with my camp friends or my friends from jc and tts not how i want it to be!I want to meet new ppl tt i can connect with and are friends tt are not the hi-bye type.Okay,so tts the MAIN PART tt i'll hate abt sch.
So the only interesting thing that i like about sch, its about some cool new stuff tt i've decided to pick up. Im currently trng to be a life guard:) I know it sounds quite insane to pick this up, but well i thought i'll give it a try too.But i realise its nt an easy feat too, like i gotta practice diving afew times and i just feel like a retarded elephant climbing in and out of the pool trying to master the perfect dive.zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment