Friday, August 13, 2010

The rainbow after the long downpour

Hi earthlings, i guess its been almost a week since i ever bother to log on to my blog!Quick updates(: I love my ftb group!I think they are the my-kind-of-friends(: Happy happy! So, to quickly summarise my stuff these few days, My ftb went for an iceskating trip tgt. Its quite fun to see ppl losing their balance esp tony!HAHA, and there are ppl are who can skate backwards, how cool is tt(: head down to minds cafe again-.-And the games tt they play are a lill intellectually challenging, which is totally nt to my advantage-.-It makes ugly dollies are wadever barbie dollies a childish game.I think those smu peeps totally have no clue wad game is tt! How sad.

So uni life is gg to start with two clubbing events tt is gg to make six hours of maths on fri unbearable.zzz. I'll hope i will survive. So after much thought and contemplation, im nt gg to be some surfer girlz and join vball.I'll stick to smth mild like samba masala, some percussion thingy tt sounds quite fun and maybe i'll take a lifeguard course or take up touch rugby if my initial plan fails??Thereafter join some biz/investment club to boost my cv in yr3?(: And i hope i can get into ocip philippiness.Im gg to touch lives there. Lastly, i volunteered for some econs book sale thingy, its some helper thing tt i'll be able to get cheaper second hand textbooks. And i feel like volunteering to organise some amazing race for jc students, sounds fun too!Uni life seems a lill more inviting:D

No comments:

Post a Comment